Come work with us
We're looking for awesome people to join our team. Right now we have a group of strong engineers with a variety of backgrounds and skillsets (graduates from top universities, prolific open source contributors, voracious consumers of sci-fi, explorers of good music).
An ideal teammate can comfortably own and work on multiple projects. Everyone on our team works largely as a partner, and each of us exercises a high degree of independence around our work. If you're smart, resourceful, and have something new to contribute, we'd love to hear from you.
Our work requires a deep understanding of both mobile platforms and the desktop environments our developers use. Our goal is to make sure developers can deliver awesome projects to their users. If this motivates you, join us!
Help us with
- Creating cross-platform APIs, libraries, and components that enable Expo developers to make better projects.
- Building fast, reliable infrastructure that powers our community, sends code over the air, builds native projects on demand, and more.
- Building community experiences to explore projects made by our users.
- Improving our desktop and CLI developer tools to make sure our users have the best experience creating their projects.
Send us an e-mail
If all of this sounds interesting to you, you should reach out. Here are some things that you should tell us:
- Introduce yourself, we would love to hear about why you're interested about Expo.
- Tell us about your ideal role.
- Ask us questions, show off your portfolio, link us to your GitHub, or do whatever creative thing you can imagine. We can't wait to hear from you!